Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Indian Princess(Kassidy), Ninja(Kaitlyn), Clone trooper!(Ben)

Halloween Dinner Menu:
Brains(Spaghetti)
Eyeballs(Meatballs and olives shown above)
Bones( breadsticks shaped to look like bones)
Witches fingers(green beans)
Drinks
Blood(red Kool-Aide)
I think we covered most of the basic food groups! Delicious!


As you can see from the picture above, Abby is not a huge fan of Halloween. She was a giraffe but would not wear her hood, so she just went as "crabby Abby." Better luck next year.


Yikes! If these two spooks don't scare ya, I don't know what will! I was a black cat this year and Marc was a tourist.

1 comment:

  1. I asked Ariane if we could crash your neighborhood for Halloween because we want to hit a few houses down there- our Realtor makes pumpkin stew for the adults-. So when I told Aaron that we were going down to your house for Halloween this year- and have fun dinner and make an FHE out of it- he was all excited that you invited us over. I had to set him straight that I weazled us in. He was okay with it- but wished you actually wanted us there. TEE HEE HEE!

    ReplyDelete